Friday, June 29, 2012

gates on the brain...

I have been a might obsessed with wrought iron gates of late...

I really, really, really want one on the front of my house...

I want one various other places, too...including on the front of our drive up at the cabin....just not quite as much...

Here are a few a my favorites...

...I wouldn't mind this one little bit...


...private and beautiful...


...this needs to be somewhere within my scope...


...so frenchy...


...a door to a secret garden?


...such grandeur...


...is it OK to covet when you're dreaming???


...found this at Chris and Pam's neighbor's house...


...rustic loveliness...


...this could lead to my garden...


I think this is the one I want at the Monte Estate...


...in this layout...


...dream on...GrammyScilla...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails